Indeed, it’s hard.
Recently our world has gone through a devastating pandemic. Although some countries were hit much harder than others, the entire world has been impacted. Millions have been infected. Hundreds of thousands have died. The global economy has been severely disrupted, many have lost their jobs, and we are just beginning to recover.
In a sense COVID-19 has touched us all, but the coronavirus is not the only tragedy that our world is facing in the twenty-first century. There are a number of significant challenges that we are facing personally and as a global community.
Unemployment, poverty, natural disasters, cancer, heart disease, rising crime, increased violence, war, and famine are affecting millions.
You may rightly wonder, “In the light of everything that is going on in our world today, who can provide me with the support I need in such times?
Hopefully we can be of help:
- Do you want to pray with someone?
- Are you in need of a helping hand?
- Do you need someone to just listen?
- Are you facing some ethical or spiritual concerns?
- Is discouragement, depression, or anxiety threatening you or your loved ones?
- Maybe you just need someone to talk to…
Get in touch with us. We want to help you. God has the answers and solutions to whatever is troubling you.