- I like the new Steps to Christ image. Please add to the Articles > Book Presentation page too. It was added in the first place. It just didn’t take it right. Now it is all well.
- I see you added a comment at the end of the Great Controversy page that leads to the Final Countdown Daniel article 👍🏻. The things is: when you make a link between articles on the website it is a “ping”. So it appears as a comment. Everyone looking at the comments will know it is connected (just in case one missed it) with another article.
- Do you think we should add the Final Countdown book to the GC page, offering the shortened version there too? When it’s ready. Yes. Let’s not forget. I will add in red.
- Do we need to wait for the book to be in print before it’s available on the website? I have in mind a wider approach: have the book in printed format, have the book in PDF, have an article (book presentation). I think a bit (only) about getting these chapters in audio format (we can find them) and make it an audio also. So, when we launch it, it goes on 2-3 formats and a presentation. Otherwise, just a pdf file will die alone somewhere…
- You said Media: Final Countdown book uploaded. Do you mean Books instead of Media? And under which category in Books will it be placed? Media is a folder with all our files (images, pdf etc.) You find it in the left column on the WordPress dashboard.
- Bible Studies: Discover isn’t offered on Zoom. Should that be removed, or maybe also have a Coming Soon comment added? We should decide on that… If just adding coming soon (without a plan)… it will be like never or at least not this year.
- Thanks for the edit to the Light of the World meeting info. I meant to suggest that but the thought got lost 🙃. All good.
- Do you two think the website is balanced with its current order in the home page? I think it is. My point is to show that with the 6 items upfront we offer: video, article, audio, study, read etc. Diversity. It is not obsession with one thing.
- I see under recent comments that there are links to the Report & Appeal at the St Patrick article and The Final Countdown articles. See answer to #2. I wonder if that could go under an Info page? I guess not, for now. The Report and Appeal is for internal use. I deleted the pings now.
To do list
About Us page
- Posts. New article added. Adam’s (about prayer). Connected to the Prayer page.
- Light of the world advertisement brought on the main page, top.
- Signs of the times section rearranged the order and moved higher.
- Redone second section, of 6 articles, added 3 new: Daniel 2, Adam’s article and Celtic Connection.
- Prayer. Info added about Zoom weekly meetings.
- Media. The Final Countdown ebook uploaded. To be ready when the print edition comes also.
- Children. Incorrect Link – done.
- Support. Space to be added to Contact button – done.
- Categories. Books is now book-presentation.
- Bible Studies. Removed Via Post option from all.
- Light of the World. Edited information on the page about our weekly meetings.
- Steps to Christ. Replaced featured picture.